The following terms and conditions apply to all of Phenomenal Events packages and services.
1. Bookings are at the discretion of the company whose decision shall be final in all matters concerning the booking. Bookings will not be confirmed until a signed application has been received on the prescribed form and the specified security deposit paid. Receipt of deposit constitutes full agreement to all terms and conditions stated.
2. The full specified deposit shall be paid to confirm your booking prior to your event. All remaining balance payments must be paid as per payment terms detailed in clause 3. Failure to do so may result in loss of reservation and cancellation charges applying as per clause 4
3. Payment Terms: £50 deposit on bookings Full payment of service 4 weeks prior to the event date
* The prices of the services are all in UK pounds (sterling) unless stated otherwise
* The prices on our website may not include travel costs or staffing fees
* We reserve the right to change prices at any given time prior booking.
* Price changes (increase or decrease) can be due to many factors such as increase wages, cancellations, travel costs, materials and more.
* Once booked we will not change the price, unless there is a cancellation or error. In this unlikely situation you are able to cancel your booking and receive a refund.
5. Cancellation Terms: Over 12 months, loss of deposit 6 – 12 months, 50% of estimated value 3 – 6 months, 75% of estimated value Under 3 months, 100% of estimated value
6. All products will be staffed unless it is dry hire and should additional cleaning be necessary or damage/loss occurs the hirer shall pay the amount requested to make good or remedy any such loss or damage. Example of additional cleaning up is sick or a chair cover being ripped or cigarette burns.
7. The Hirer is responsible for the actions and consequences of all their guests, employees and subcontractors.
8. No inflammable, dangerous or offensive article or any animal (other than registered guide dogs) will be allowed near any equipment unless written consent has been given approval by the directors.
9. No person under the age of 18 shall be permitted to purchase or consume intoxicating drinks form ourselves.
10. The company reserves the right to conclude any service which, in its opinion, is unsuitable or not properly conducted and in such cases, no part of the payment shall be returned whatsoever.
11. The company shall not be liable, whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any personal, indirect, consequential or economic losses however arising, including those arising from services or products supplied by third parties.
12. All arrangements regarding the hirer’s requirements (i.e. final numbers of guests, menus, layouts etc.) shall be confirmed no less than 48 hours prior to the date of booking. Charges will be based on these minimum numbers or if greater, the actual attendee’s.
13. The company reserves the right to change the food item contents under reasonable circumstances.
14. Interest on overdue invoices shall accrue from the date when payment becomes due, from day to day, until the date of payment at a rate of 4% above The Bank of England base rate from time to time in force and shall accrue at such a rate, as well as before judgement.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England
* If you are unhappy with our service, then please contact us within 48hours of your booking or as soon as possible.
* To make a complaint it must be sent send us to via email or in written form (recorded delivery) clearly stating your points of concern
* We aim to respond to all complaints within 14 days of your email/or letter.
* From time to time, the company may choose to create links from this website to external, third-party websites also know as our affiliates. Note that users follow these links at their own discretion; Phenomenal events accept no responsibility for the content, availability, or security of other websites.
* The company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any consequences that may arise from the use of our website. You use our website at your own risk.
For more information on any of these terms and conditions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
By paying a deposit you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions. However a letter by email or hand written signed by both myself, The Director and customer is the only authorisation to make changes to either these terms or the booking.
Many thanks for booking with us.